Is this your first time here?
Hi! For full access to courses you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this web site. Each of the individual courses may also have a one-time "enrolment key", which you won't need until later. Here are the steps:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- Passwords need at least ONE UPPERCASE, ONE DIGIT, AND BE AT LEAST 8 CHARACTERS LONG.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the course you want to participate in and submit an application.
- If your application is accepted, you will be sent an enrollment key by the Professor.
- You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page).